Exciting news all around:
We are officially on the road trip of our lives! DJ is picking me up at work and we will be driving to DC and staying overnight to get some much needed rest. Then, up an at em bright and early on Friday to make the 8 hour trip to the ATL. It’s still surreal…
Secondly, I want to thank Tyler from Thrive in 1455 for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog award! Being new to the blogging world, this is a huge excitement for me and I’m just so thankful that people may actually enjoy reading about my life!.
A little info about the award:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
Nominate 10 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog
7 Facts About Me:
- I am adopted but people always comment how I resemble my mother and father at times. Nature vs Nurture at hand!
- I’m from Boston, Drew is from Chicago and he lived in CT when we met in Boston….now we are moving to Atlanta together!
- I love the Patriots, but I’ve never been a Brady fan…weird right?
- I am an Aquarius which is completely appropriate because of my love of the water and mermaids!
- I hate imitation flavored Watermelon and Strawberry anything!
- I have at least 1 cup o’Joe everyday.
- Despite being from Boston, I don’t have much of any accent.
- Thrive in 1455
- Oh My Veggies
- Camo and Lipstick
- Blonde Ambition
- The Nectar Collective
- Crystal Michelle’s Mess
- Postcards from Rachel
- Living in Yellow
- Cupcake and Cashmere
- A Girl, A Style
Definitely check out these bloggers!